On The Fence About Propane? Here’s What You Should Know

We may be biased, but we think propane is pretty great. I mean, what’s not to love? It’s a clean, reliable, and cost-effective fuel source. But we understand that there are people out there that might not be familiar with the advantages of using propane, so we thought we might highlight just a few.

  1. Did you know that 90% of propane is produced domestically, right here in the U.S.? The other 10% comes from Canada and Mexico.

  2. Propane is a nontoxic, colorless, and odorless gas. Although for safety reasons a chemical odorant is added in order to detect a gas leak.

  3. Propane is enviromentally-friendly. It’s clean energy and emits low greenhouse gases, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and other pollutants.

  4. An efficient source of energy, propane reduces total energy costs for your home or business.

  5. There are numerous state, regional, and local government rebates and incentives for using propane.

  6. Propane is not just for grills, there are a multitude of ways to use propane for your home or business including:

  • Home heating

  • Water heating

  • Fireplace

  • Cooking

  • Major Appliances

  • Outdoor lighting

  • Pool/Spa

  • Transportation

If you’re interested in propane services, or want more information on benefits or uses fill out the form below and one of our certified technicians will get in touch with you shortly.

This post is created and managed by DS&P

Name: *

Email: *

Phone:

Message:

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Instagram
  • Google+ Basic Square

Phone: 903-874-5641

Fax: 903-872-3906

  • Insta

2500 N. Business 45

Corsicana, Texas 75110

©2017 BY NELSON PROPANE GAS, LLC. PROUDLY CREATED BY DS&P

Nelson Propane Logo (PNG).png