Propane gas is a great choice of energy for any household or business in Fairfield, TX. Propane conserves energy and money. With over 90,000 BTUs in one gallon, propane is approximately twice more efficient than natural gas. It can also be used for about any household system from dishwashers, water heaters to lighting and motor vehicles. In addition, the Clean Air Act and Energy policy of 1992 recognized propane as one of the cleanest fuels. It’s a clean-burning fuel, hence by using propane you cut down on carbon emissions and contribute to a cleaner environment.
Nelson Propane offers the following services for households and businesses in Fairfield, TX:
• Automatic delivery programs which will prevent downtime and guarantee that you’re never out of propane.
• Cylinder exchange program. We also have cylinders available for purchase in 20, 30, 40 and 100 lbs. capacity.
• Commercial building plumbing (heating and cooking equipment connected).
• Bulk propane delivery with wholesale volume discounts.
• Propane tanks available for lease or purchase in 120, 250, 500, 1,000 and 2,000-gallon capacity.
• On-site forklift cylinder filling with the option to lease both, cylinders and cages. Cylinders are available in 33 1/3 and 43 1/3 capacity.
• Cylinder filling stations spread throughout north-east Texas including tanks, pumps, motors, hoses, valves and employee safety training.
To avail any of the above services in Fairfield, TX., fill out the form below and one of our certified technicians will get in touch with you shortly.
This blog is created and managed by DS&P.